Our mission at Legacy Gymnastics is to create an atmosphere whereby each child can feel secure and comfortable during class. We strive to create a quality learning experience that is fun, supportive and safe. We feel that every child is special and we go all-out in making them feel good about themselves and their accomplishments, by offering positive encouragement, respect and care. As parents, your confidence in our ability is of utmost importance. At any time, please feel free to ask either myself, or any one of our friendly and knowledgeable instructors, if you have any questions or concerns about any of our class instruction. We sincerely hope that your child enjoys their time here at Legacy Gymnastics. Below is information on our policies to enable us to maintain the highest standards of professionalism and remain the finest facility that it can be for your child:
- All children must be in proper attire: bodysuit, shorts or tee shirts. No buttons, ripped shorts, loose clothing or wet bathing suits are permitted. All hair must be tied back. Students are not permitted to wear socks on the gym floor as it can cause them to slip. No jewelry of any kind will be permitted to be worn during class.
- We request that parents refrain from calling out to or interrupting their child during class. This can create an unsafe distraction and can detract from your child’s concentration. If you need your child’s attention, please get the attention of an instructor or myself.
- Make-up classes can be completed within two months and your child must be registered for that month. We do not offer refunds for missed classes or associated fees. If you need a make-up class, please call to schedule a class in advance. Walk-ins will be permitted, but only if there is room in the class.
- Only, juice, water or sports drinks are permitted in the gym. NO GLASS CONTAINERS, as they tend to break. **THERE IS NO FOOD PERMITTED IN THE GYM DUE TO THE HIGH INCIDENCE OF PEANUT ALLERGIES.** If your child has special medical circumstances, please notify the office.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Any valuable items brought in by your child are their responsibility.
- There are 10 four-week blocks for scheduled classes in Fall/Spring, and 2 four-week blocks in July/August (all scheduled gym closures have already been taken into account). When class is cancelled for any other reason than previously stated, we offer a make-up class for that day (see rule #3 above). In the event of inclement weather, please check our website, facebook, or answering machine for gym closures.
- Please make sure children have washed their hands and feet before coming to class. Keep in mind, most of our students practice barefoot.
The staff and I look forward to a happy, productive, and exciting year together!